Acute onset bilateral myopia induced by Chlordiazepoxide
Oral drugs may have adverse effects that affect vision. There are some drugs that are confirmed to induce ciliary effusion such as topiramate. Here we present a case of sudden onset decreased vision after consumption of chlordiazepoxide for a while.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
- Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, IR, Iran.
Tel/Fax: +98 71 32424128 Ext: 297
- P.O. Box: 17345-1583 Shiraz, Iran
- Web site: tips.sums.ac.ir
- pISSN: 2423-3722 eISSN: 2423-5652