Antidiabetic, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, and Antifungal Activities of Vanadyl Schiff Base Complexes
This review comprises some biological activities of vanadyl Schiff base complexes in terms of antidiabetic, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-fungal activity. The structure activity relationship for the potential biological activities of these compounds is also discussed.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
- Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, IR, Iran.
Tel/Fax: +98 71 32424128 Ext: 297
- P.O. Box: 17345-1583 Shiraz, Iran
- Web site: tips.sums.ac.ir
- pISSN: 2423-3722 eISSN: 2423-5652